Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Egoist person

salam all of you...
you know what is ego right??
everybody had their own ego...
including me....

my ego are really high and really big...
until it hurt people that i love....
i am just to ego to express my feelings to people around me....
it because i hate to be hurt....

experience made me like this....
i always being hurt by others until i am afraid to express my feelings...
people will never understand me....

my sis always said this to me : 
"just don't be to egoist"
and i said back to her : 
"i just can't be egoist because i am use with it"
i just can't live if i am not an egoist person....

nobody will understand me and my ego....
they just can judge me as a heart cold person....
or a.k.a no feelings person...
if they know what i'm dealing with maybe they will understand it...

thats all i want to share with you all....
we will see at another time and another entry....
~saranghaeyo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annyeong!!
Dah bace entry kat atas kan? Apa kata bagi komen? Thank You!!